NARROWSBURG – The Delaware Valley Arts Alliance is calling for entries for our 17th annual “Art in Sixes” small works exhibition (November 20 – December 23) at 37 Main Street, …
NARROWSBURG – The Delaware Valley Arts Alliance is calling for entries for our 17th annual “Art in Sixes” small works exhibition (November 20 – December 23) at 37 Main Street, Narrowsburg. Traditionally, this exhibit features over 500 small-scale artworks by more than 175 local and regional artists.
• Artwork can be no larger than 6 inches in any direction (not including frame or base).
• All artwork will be juried from actual artwork – not all work will be accepted.
• Each artist may submit up to four (4) works.
• All media will be considered.
• Artwork must be ready to hang and professionally presented.
• If framed, plain black, white or neutral frames are suggested and no bigger than 10”.
• Gallery shelves are available for small sculptures.
• All artwork must be for sale – prices can start no lower than $60.
• Work previously exhibited at DVAA is not eligible.
• All artwork must be original (no digital print reproductions of original works).
• Each artist must completely fill out the entry submission form and art labels forms (which can be downloaded from delawarevalleyartsalliance.org) and bring them with the artwork when dropped off. *Please complete all paperwork prior to dropping off your submission.
Artists may drop off work at 37 Main St., Narrowsburg on the following days between 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Oct. 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, 31, and Nov. 4, 5, 6, 7. The last drop off day is Sunday, Nov. 7 till 4 p.m.
NOTE on visiting the gallery: due to COVID, there will be a restricted opening event. Details to come. Visitors may enter galleries with masks and as social distancing allows. Please contact DVAA for more details at (845) 252-7576.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here